Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. The use of our services is subject to your compliance and acceptance with the following statements.
Once you subscribe or use any of our services, you agree that you have read and understood the terms and conditions and ready to bound by the below statements.
Note: In these Terms, references to ‘you’, ‘your’,’user’ shall mean the end user accessing the website, and ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’, ‘Company’ shall mean Securement Packaging Pvt. Ltd.
The website https://www.securement.in is an e-commerce portal, owned and operated by the Company. Use of the website is subject to your acceptance
without any modifications to all the terms and conditions made by the Company, as its sole discretion and stated on the website.
1. Using the services and facilities provided by the website in any way.
2. Browsing the content on the website.
The Company shall not be required to notify you about the modifications made in the terms; the revised terms should be determined by checking the website on a regular basis. Use of services and facilities on the website is subject to the current version of the policy, hence to know about any updates in the policy shall be the sole responsibility of the user.
The product shown in the image is a reference product and the new manufactured product can look different from the one shown in the image due to various factors like temperature, color, printing, etc. There may be a slight variation in finish between the actual product and the 3-D designs which are being displayed on our website.
https://www.securement.in provides an Internet based platform to sell their products and merchandise on the website. Such services enable users to purchase packaging products upon placing an order. Once an order placed, the Company will ship the product, and the user will be entitled to pay for it.
Eligibility to Use
According to the Indian Constitution, a person under the age of 18 is minor. Services and facilities offered on our website shall not be available for minors.
Please note if you are living outside of India then it’s your responsibility to make sure whether you are eligible or not for our services.
Persons barred under the laws of India are not permitted to use our services.
The Company reserves the end right to reject or grant the access to a new user or terminate the access of existing users, at any time.
Also, the Company shall not be required to furnish any reason for it.
The company strives to provide you the best available price for our products and services. The pricing information shall be disclosed to you at the time of your purchase. Please note all prices are in Indian Rupees, the Company has the right to change them at any time for any reason.
2. The Services, Website and the materials offered to a user can only be used for purposes that are permitted by: (a) the Terms; and (b) any applicable law,regulation or relevant jurisdictions.
3. You agree to adhere to the limitations on circulation, use and reproduction of any material accessed from us in accordance to the Terms mentioned in the ‘Use of Material’ section.
4. You agree not to access the website, the material or the services through any other interface, which is not provided by the Company.
Use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any other similar process to access or attempt or access the website or content (or any portion thereof) shall be strictly prohibited.
5. The Company disclaims all the liabilities arising in relation to offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable content that is exposed to a user while accessing the website.
6. You agree that you are solely responsible for any loss or damage or any breach of your obligations under the terms.
7. Acknowledge that https://www.securement.in facilitating the products from various vendors. Hence the Company shall not be supposed to be the seller of such services. The Company shall not be responsible for any certifications, warranty or guarantee offered by the vendors.
Use of Material
1. The Company grants you a non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable right to access the product catalog or any other material available on the website.
In accordance with the terms, you may:
⦁ Access the material for personal, internal an informational purposes.
⦁ Not alter the material available on the website.
⦁ Not remove any copyright or proprietary notices available on the website.
2. The design, layout and look, and feel of the website are protected under intellectual property rights, thus copying of the same shall not be granted here in.
3. Unless or otherwise permitted, users are not allowed to download or install any of the software available on the website.
1. Basic requirements to access and transact on the website, such as computer and Internet connection, shall be the sole responsibility of the user.
2. The website should be used for the sensible purpose only, users shall not indulge in activities that are not foreseen by the website.
3. Loss or damage arises out of decaf authorization for a transaction shall not be the liability of the Company.
Intellectual Property Rights
1. The website content is protected under copyright, patent and trademark laws and also under the intellectual property rights.
2. Users are not allowed to use the logos, service marks and trademarks displayed on the website.
3. The company owns the trademark, domain name, including all rights related to patents, utility models, trade secrets, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphic, icons,and hyperlinks.
4. You admit that you shall not copy, republish, post, reproduce the content on the website without obtaining permission from the owner of the same.
5. Third party information such as product catalogs, a list of dealers, news and reports, advertising videos and images are made available for informational purpose only. The website does not provide any guarantee with respect to the third party content. The Company shall not be liable for any damage or loss caused to you through the content.
Disclaimer of Warranties & Liability
We make sure that all the information posted on the website is correct, however the Company never warrants the accuracy, quality and completeness of data,
product, and services.
The Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages caused by:
1. The use or inability of use of services;
2. Unauthorized access to the user’s data; and
3. Any matter is related to the services.
The Company shall not be liable for delay or inability to use of the website or services, or any information, software and graphics acquired through the
website. Further, we are not responsible for non- availability of the website during periodic maintenance or accidental suspension caused due to technical reasons.
You acknowledge that data obtained from the website is done entirely through your wisdom.Thus you agree that you will be responsible for any damage and loss
caused to your computer with such data.
The Company, in its sole and absolute discretion, may terminate the access to the website of any user in case of violation of the terms or additional terms.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless https://www.securement.in , its affiliate, directors, employees from and against any and all losses, liabilities, damages,
claims and expenses incurred by the Company that emerged of infringement, non-performance of any warranty or obligation performed by you.
Further, you agree to hold the Company harmless against any claims made by any third party due to your use of the website that caused damaged to a third party.
The Company will also be entitled to redeem from you and you agree to pay any cost and fees of such action.
1. The term will continue to apply until terminated by you or https://www.securement.in . Further, you may terminate the agreement by:
⦁ Not accessing the website
⦁ Closing your account on our website
3. Terms, conditions or any policy of the Company, applicable to you is violated.
4. The provision of the services to you becomes unlawful.
5. The provision of the services to you is no longer commercially viable.
6. Subject to Ahmedabad jurisdiction.